We are constantly developing customized training courses for operators in many different areas.
Performance Based Navigation – PBN.
EASA requirements in Commission Regulation (EU) No 2016/539 of 6 April 2016 amending Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011
Performance-based navigation instrument rating privileges (Article 4a)
- A pilot may only fly in accordance with performance-based navigation (“PBN”) procedures after they have been granted PBN privileges as an endorsement to their Instrument rating (“IR”).
- A pilot shall be granted PBN privileges where he or she fulfills all of the following requirements:
a) The pilot has successfully completed a course of theoretical knowledge including PBN in accordance with FCL.615 of Annex I (Part-FCL);
b) The pilot has successfully completed flying training including PBN, in accordance with FCL.615 of Annex I (Part-FCL);
c) The pilot has successfully completed either a skill test in accordance with Appendix 7 to Annex I (Part-FCL) or a skill test or a proficiency check in accordance with Appendix 9 of Annex I (Part-FCL)
Aeroteam provides PBN theoretical knowledge training (in accordance with FCL 615)
The course complies with AMC7 FCL.615(b) IR.
- FCL 062 07 00 00 Performance Based Navigation – PBN
- FCL 062 07 01 00 PBN Concept
- FCL 062 07 02 00 Navigation Specification
- FCL 062 07 03 00 Use of PBN
- FCL 062 07 04 00 PBN Operations
- FCL 062 07 05 00 Requirements of specific RNAV and RNP Specifications
Also including part of:
- FCL 062 06 00 00 Global Navigation Satellite Systems
- FCL 062 06 01 00 GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- FCL 062 06 02 00 Ground, Satellite and Airborne-based augmentation systems
(GBAS, SBAS, and ABAS)
The course comes with a theoretical knowledge syllabus ready to implement into your Operation Manual.