We are constantly developing customized training courses for operators in many different areas.
Performance Based Navigation – PBN.
EASA requirements in Commission Regulation (EU) No 2016/539 of 6 April 2016 amending Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011
Performance-based navigation instrument rating privileges (Article 4a)
- A pilot may only fly in accordance with performance-based navigation (“PBN”) procedures after they have been granted PBN privileges as an endorsement to their Instrument rating (“IR”).
- A pilot shall be granted PBN privileges where he or she fulfills all of the following requirements:
a) The pilot has successfully completed a course of theoretical knowledge including PBN in accordance with FCL.615 of Annex I (Part-FCL);
b) The pilot has successfully completed flying training including PBN, in accordance with FCL.615 of Annex I (Part-FCL);
c) The pilot has successfully completed either a skill test in accordance with Appendix 7 to Annex I (Part-FCL) or a skill test or a proficiency check in accordance with Appendix 9 of Annex I (Part-FCL)
Aeroteam provides PBN theoretical knowledge training (in accordance with FCL 615)
The course complies with AMC7 FCL.615(b) IR.
- FCL 062 07 00 00 Performance Based Navigation – PBN
- FCL 062 07 01 00 PBN Concept
- FCL 062 07 02 00 Navigation Specification
- FCL 062 07 03 00 Use of PBN
- FCL 062 07 04 00 PBN Operations
- FCL 062 07 05 00 Requirements of specific RNAV and RNP Specifications
Also including part of:
- FCL 062 06 00 00 Global Navigation Satellite Systems
- FCL 062 06 01 00 GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- FCL 062 06 02 00 Ground, Satellite and Airborne-based augmentation systems
(GBAS, SBAS, and ABAS)
The course comes with a theoretical knowledge syllabus ready to implement into your Operation Manual.
Did You Know…
That flying PBN approaches requires endorsement to Instrument Rating for pilots.
Understanding Cost Index
ATPL Theoretical Knowledge
What We Offer
Instructors with thorough technical knowledge and excellent Instructor skills.